We are all facing uncertain and every-changing times … however one thing remains the same and that’s Aura Creative Media.
It goes without saying that the well-being of clients and staff are of paramount importance; health and safety are always our top priority; and we are adhering to Central Government and Public Health England Guidelines.
We will be operating as usual in terms of office hours and services we offer our clients.
Where possible our team will be working from home however this will not affect the quality of our products and services.
- Our team are in touch with each other every day.
- Work flows are currently unaffected.
- We are adhering to all relevant Central Government and Public Health England Guidelines for the safety of our staff and clients.
- We understand it is a difficult time for everyone , so please get in touch with us if you have any concerns.
We all know the COVID-19 situation is in a constant state of flux and we sometimes get updates by the hour.
As such we keep our teams fully informed and follow the guidelines to the letter.
At the moment, it is very much ‘business as usual’.
That said, we will adapt accordingly as the situation develops.
We thank everyone for their continued support.
From everyone in the Aura Creative Team
- Founder of Aura Creative Media, likes to meet people, believes in being different, open and up-front. Prefers hard truths over soft lies, often found wearing waistcoats and hats. Hates Avocados, weak handshakes and the Tellytubbies.